If not, then perhaps you should read the following before you continue to miss out on one of the greatest marketing opportunities.
- Did you know that 66% of consumers (businesses and consumers) have made an online purchase as a direct result of an email marketing message.(1)
- There are more than 6.32 billion email accounts and this is predicted to reach 7.71 billion by 2021. Facebook has 1.3 billion users. A big number, for sure, but that’s around 1/5th the number of email accounts.(2)
- Despite the explosion of Social Media 72% of consumers say that they prefer to receive their news via email than any other means. This is because ti comes TO them, they don’t have to search it out.(3)
- 61% say they like to receive weekly promotional emails and 28% want them even more frequently! (4)
And here are some more reasons to use email marketing
One of the other great advantages of email marketing over social media is that you can talk personally to your recipients.
90% of emails reach their destination, the in-boxes of your clients
- It’s easier
It’s 5 times easier to win more business from existing customers than it it is to bring a single, new, customer on board
- Great ROI.
The DMA quote the return on investment of email marketing as 40:1 so for every $1 spent you get a return of $40
You can easily add effective Calls-to-Action to your emails
- Performance monitoring
You can measure the effectiveness of your email campaigns
Email is the most popular activity on SmartPhones
How do you write to?
I’m not talking about buying lists of data but sending emails to your existing customers, which is permitted under GDPR, and encouraging people to subscribe to newsletters.
You can do this using pop-overs on your website, collecting data at networking events and business shows, in fact in any place where you cross paths with potential customers.
If you are interested in releasing the power of email marketing and need some help getting started, with creating your messages and/or with making sure your messages don’t get caught by the spam filters then get in touch.
It’s easy to do. Just give me a call on 01793 238020 or email email@example.com for a free chat about email marketing for your business or organisation.
- Direct Marketing Association
- Radicati Group, 2017
- Marketing Sherpa
- Marketing Sherpa